Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) is the terms and conditions for use of our (the “Website” or “Site”) https://define.academy or any products or services in connection with any modes of registrations or usage of products, media, any features, content on or through the Site or through any modes, modules or format, tablets or any storage/transmitting device are in our platform or referred to as the “Define Academy Platform” and its users. The use terms (“Define Academy/ DPPL/ Company/ We /Us /Our”) on this platform referred to as Define Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Define Academy Platform and its related activity is owned, managed, operated and offered by Define Pharmaceuticals Private Limited, is a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013) and its registered office at Beguniapatana, Khatia, Ranpur, Nayagarh, Odisha, India – 752079.
- All provided services by Define Academy including materials, content, trademarks, services marks, trade names, images including but not limited to the text, graphics, video, format and audio, contained in the Website or Services or products are proprietary property of the Company, You may access, download and print materials on this Website solely for your personal and non-commercial use. you will not (a) use our Website and/or any of our product/s or Service/s for commercial purposes of any kind without obtaining prior written permission from the Company.
- Unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the disturbance the security of, or otherwise cause harm to Website / Services/ products/ materials/ URL links or any affiliated or linked sites through harvesting or automated means is prohibited.
- The Company may have rights, based on any form of access to the applicants Application including all our platform users or Services or Website or registrations through any source as per information are submitted to contact the User through sms message, email and call, to give information about offerings and products as well as notifications on various important updates.
- When a user submitting content on or through the Services (name as “Material”) on our platform, providing us an exclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, reproduce, transmit, adapt, modify, publish, display and distribute such Material in any, You agree that others may use Your Material in the same way as any other content available through the Services in our platforms.
- Define Academy is an online interactive platform provides educational content with various format and not limited to interactions, learning, online webinars, conference, workshops, and other events. You agree and acknowledge that Define Academy have rights to change or discontinue the services/ products at any time on its platforms or can be provides through different or affiliated organizations of Define Group with no change in Terms and Conditions applicable.
- Any documents, certificate or other related materials issued by Define Academy after course completion, is the type of information as you have completed the full up-skilling course as per our schedule time, our academy is not associate with any university or govt. educational body for the up-skilling or any educational purpose, we act as a private educational partner for the update and upskilling purpose to pharma professionals across life science sectors and you are agree to continue with us without any claim.
- Your Provided information during registration are correct, true and accurate and you agree to update the same information when there is any change the said information, and You agree to all Terms, Define Academy have rights to delete or remove or dismiss your accounts at any time if any unauthorized activity are found in your account.
- If a user show some specific activity, for example any comment, like, share, interest, discussion, chat or other activity at any advertisement shown in any part of website, the member is giving consent of interest to that particular Advertisement and it shall allow the advertisement owner to get access to member’s profile information. Advertisement owner or related representative may contact the member by any means of communication.
- We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Information but cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you provide to us and you transmit such information to us at your own risk.
- Define Academy emphasizes on Student’s/employee’s/employer’s/ customer’s satisfaction. It is the prime responsibility of DPPL to full fill the paid service/requirements of the Student/employee/employer/ customer. However in case of any dissatisfaction, provision of return of Money / Refund can be considered based upon analysis of root causes and genuine reasons. Student/employee/employer/ customer have the liberty to change or cancel the service/projects in written form and request for any cancellation/refund. Management of DPPL will consider the genuine request and act accordingly (Partially/fully). Cancellation of service can be entertained well before the avail of the respective service (at least 15 days before availing the service). However, no cancellation will be allowed once the provision of service started. For full details please View Refund & Cancellation Policy